Friday, March 7, 2008

Eli has been growing up so much over the last few weeks. He is making all kinds of sounds: mama, dada, ball, shhhh, elmo (or very close to it). He loves watching Sesame Street and gets really excited when Elmo's World comes on, he does the sign for touch down, and loves his baths. He is still very little, about 20 lbs and really short for being almost 1 year. He just got over an ear infection and really nasty sounding cough, but doing much better now. He is finally starting to sleep in his own bed and sleeping through the night. Last night we put him down in his crib and he slept all night without anyone putting him back to sleep and was still out when I left for work this morning!!! Enjoy some wonderful pictures of our little bundle of boy.
You see him here with his new favorite toys. We will sit him down in this box and zoom around like a race car. And here is his real toy car that he can ride on and walk with.










I love this kid. Here I am working on teaching him to share his toys with me.







1 comment:

Stephanie said...

SUPER CUTE! I can't believe he's almost one! I still remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. And I'm so happy he's sleeping better! Before you know it, you'll be yelling at him to get up or he'll be late for school... time flies!