Thursday, January 10, 2008

Eli the Magnificant!!!

Here is my beautiful baby boy. Everyone seems to think this picture is kind of funny, but for some reason it is by far one of my favorite pictures of Eli as a newborn.












I love when babies find their feet so I have been waiting for a picture like this for months!!!


Here is my cute little snow bunny out in the snow for the first time. I tried to write Merry Christmas 2007 around him to make a Christmas card, but he got very upset that I left him in the snow for more then a breif second to take this picture.















A couple weeks ago as I was feeding Eli he suddenly discovered that he was capable of spitting and with every bite of carrots and peas I gave him most of it ended up spit all over my face. The first time he did it I was really taken by surprise especially since I was sitting rather close to him - I was covered. And this other picture is the fun we had immediately following the spit explosion.
Bath time has become so fun lately since Eli really enjoys taking baths now. He splashes and kicks water everywhere. The other day when he was in the tub I gave him the sponge to play with for just a moment and it wasn't but a second when I realized he had eaten a huge chunk! I take it away and quickly check his mouth for lime green sponge and found nothing. About 5 mins later he stops playing, gives me a strange look, and throws up. It really scared me, but then I looked at what had just come out and there I found that huge missing piece of sponge, perfectly intact. As soon as that was over he continued playing in the water like nothing had even happened. Oh, the joys of motherhood.

No comments: