Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Little Traveler

So we went with the Kunkels and a huge group of their friends to Kentucky for the weekend. While we were there we went on, what I was told, a little hike. I put Eli in his sling and straped him to my body. I didn't think it would be a big deal to take him with us, he would sleep the whole time and everything would be just fine. So as we began our hike everything was great then we started to get to some really rocky spots, but I just trucked right through the tough spots. Then we get to a cave with lots of water and very low spots too. And the fun didn't stop there - we went down the Devil's Backbone. That was probably the scariest part of the whole hike. We had to walk down backwards so I would not fall forward with the weight of Eli especially since at this point he was awake and wanting his arms out of the sling and giving out some excited shouts. Enjoy these crazy pictures of our interesting trip.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

OKay, so I think after more than a year it's time to update!! Love you!